- During November meeting on 11/17
- During Christmas Party 12/15 (last opportunity)
What if I’m unable to bring a gift to a meeting?
- You can donate in person any time between the above dates by contacting Angel (N5APJ)
- You can ship your gift
- Please verify your gift will arrive by December 15th
- Send your gift to: 306 Sand Creek Circle, Sherman, TX 75092
- If possible, include your name and call sign in/on the package
Toys for Tots Gift Guidelines
What kind of toys can I donate?
- preferably around the $10 or above price range
- books are also needed (children receive 2 toys each and 3 books count as ONE gift!)
- homemade toys are also accepted
What kinds of toys are NOT allowed?
- used toys
- toys that look like realistic weapons
- toys with candy or food
- toys with chemicals (i.e., experimental labs, acid, crystal projects, etc.)
What ages of children are eligible
to receive toys?
- ages 0 up to 12 years
- gifts for ages 0-2 and 10-12 are in great need